- Usage Information. We collect non-personal statistical information that does not personally identify you. This includes non-personal statistical information about your mobile device, your internet connection, the equipment that you use to access our Services, and how you use our Services (for example, which buttons you tap and screens you view within the app and which app settings you select). We refer to this information as “Usage Information”. This information allows us to optimize the Services and improve the internet connections and equipment that are used to access the Application. We collect the Usage Information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate the Application and interact with our Services. Information collected this way includes: (a) details of your visits to our Services, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Application; and (b) information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Third-party Service Providers. We may use subcontractors, vendors, or other third parties in order to efficiently provide our Services to you (“Service Providers”). Service Providers may provide services including, but are not limited to, providing data hosting and credit card processing services and additional vehicle information. Some Service Providers will collect information directly from you. Information collected directly from these Service Providers is governed by their privacy policies. You should view the privacy policies of Service Providers before providing information to them.
- Sharing Information. We may disclose Usage Information and aggregated information that cannot be used to personally identify you without restriction. We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the circumstances described here:
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information or any other information you provide to us, at your direction, in connection with your use of the Services.
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with or disclose it to contractors, Service Providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, all of whom are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, your Personal Information held by us may be among the assets transferred.
- Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information to enforce or apply the terms in our End-User License Agreement and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- Disclosed when Collected: We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose, when that purpose is disclosed by us at the time that you provide the Personal Information.
- Your Choices About Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Communications: If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own services or third parties, you may opt-out of receiving to such promotional messages.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How We Protect Your Information. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted on the Application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Application.
We operate the Application from the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Services, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
- Children Under Age 13. Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information on the Application or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated March 14, 2023
3408 Buttonwood Dr
Columbia, MO 65201 United States