3408 Buttonwood Dr
Columbia, MO 65201
January 22, 2024
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VINCUE ™ and VinTel® Join Forces to Drive Innovation in Retail Solutions
[Columbia, MO, January 19, 2024] – VinTel®, a pioneer in business intelligence and data analytics in the automotive industry is thrilled to announce an alliance with DealerCue Automotive Corp. (“VINCUE”), maker of VINCUE, the revolutionary end-to-end inventory lifecycle solution for retail automotive dealerships.
This collaboration marks a significant milestone in the retail technology landscape, bringing together the strengths of both companies to deliver unparalleled solutions to automotive markets.
Through its unified platform, VINCUE offers a comprehensive suite of solutions and capabilities to manage every step of the inventory lifecycle including buying plans, multi-channel acquisition sourcing, market pricing and appraisal, merchandising and syndication, and digital marketing. The goal of a unified platform is to help dealers unlock prevailing strategies that increase gross and turn through providing real-time market and competitor data to make better buying and merchandising decisions – and outperform the market.
“As we embark on this journey with VinLogix, we’re forging a powerful collaboration that redefines efficiency and innovation for automotive dealers”, said Chris Hoke, Founder, CEO, and CTO of VINCUE. “This alliance is not just about leveraging technologies; it’s about empowering dealers with the data and tools they need to thrive and redefine excellence in their operations.”
VinLogx’s VinTel® system, known for its plug-and-play OBD-II hardware, apps, and accompanying data reports, offers cutting-edge solutions that enable businesses to make informed decisions based on real-time insights and guidance.
“We are excited to partner with VINCUE which allows our common customers to leverage the power of VinTel’s data and analytics throughout the breadth of the VINCUE platform,” Keith McCord, CEO of VinLogx says. “For the first time in the industry, there now exists interoperable tools which provide real time feedback to immediately course correct processes in order for dealerships to maximize productivity, exit strategies, and ultimately, profits.”
Key highlights of the alliance include:
- Integrated Solutions: VINCUE and VinLogx have collaborated to integrate their respective solutions, offering retailers a seamless and comprehensive platform that covers inventory management, pricing strategies, and advanced analytics. VINCUE users are now able to utilize VinTel® ‘s powerful OBD-II hardware, data, and its accompanying analytics to stream all information into one centralized location – now bringing OBD-II data right into the appraisal process, live.
- Data-driven Decision Making: Retailers will benefit from enhanced data-driven decision-making capabilities, leveraging VinTel®’s robust analytics tools to gain deeper insights into customer behavior, market trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Increased Operational Efficiency: The combined offering aims to streamline retail operations, reducing complexities and improving overall efficiency.
- Strategic Growth: The collaboration positions VINCUE and VinLogx as a formidable force in the retail technology space, poised to drive innovation and contribute to the strategic growth of retailers across industries.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: By harnessing the power of data analytics, automotive centric businesses can tailor their strategies to meet the evolving needs of customers, ultimately delivering an enhanced and personalized experience.
The collaboration reflects a shared commitment to advancing technology solutions that empower dealers to thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
VINCUE is transforming the retail automotive software industry by providing dealers with new, innovative end-to-end inventory lifecycle management and market pricing solutions. This gives dealers access to real-time data and tools in a single system to stock smarter, increase turn, compete effectively, and above all else — maximize profits. For additional information, please visit www.VINCUE.com.
VinLogx’s VinTel® solution is the standard for Automotive Diagnostic Reports and how they affect the entire automotive centric ecosystem. VinTel® brings an integrated, standardized diagnostic solution for real-time critical vehicle health, diagnostic, emissions, reset information, and repair cost guidance that is utilized throughout the automotive industry.
With a commitment to providing actionable insights, the VinTel® system enables dealers to make informed decisions that drive success in today’s dynamic environment with the data that matters most.
3408 Buttonwood Dr
Columbia, MO 65201
Angela Rizzo, Chief Marketing Officer
912 Broadway Blvd, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64015